I put on the DMAX hood today. It seems to fit pretty well I guess, but I don’t really like those upper vents. I’m not sure what to do with them yet.
I think I’m going to run this hood just off of hood pins. I’ve gotta pick some of those up (maybe we have them at work. I’m not sure). The latch isn’t latching all the way, so I’ll probably just take it out, like I did in my s14. fuck it.
I started tearing out the interior too. I guess the hatch struts need to be replaced because it doesn’t stay open. ugh. I also need to find some new door panels and a good dash. I put on my Nardi, but I’m just going to have to take it off again soon to put in a new dash and the JDM cluster I have (thanks Yusef). I guess I’ll use this dash to cut up for the Safety21 cage so I don’t mess up on the good dash. I’m been checking out and old issue of BM to see the Itai 180 and get ideas on interior and stuff. Looks pretty good.
I’m going to have to strip out all this tar and shit. I hate it.
I don’t think I am going to do much else to the car today. Maybe I’ll steal my s14 belts out of my car and put them in…as I already started throwing away the stock seatbelts.
I just put this Kognition carbon center console thing on, but I might have to get some different adhesive. I’ll find out.
I also tried putting in the Bride seat in the passenger side, but I think one of the tabs on the rail is bent a little, so I have to figure that out first.
Ok, time to relax for a minute before I go do more stuff to this drift RACER